This was after I rolled back the last migration that creates the `Comment` model, added a `is_public` boolean attribute to it, then rerunning the migration.
Then I started working on the controller for the commenting feature. Doing TDD while implementing the updates on the controller when I noticed my tests fail while the controller seems to work as expected when doing the workflow on the browser.
In the development database the boolean attribute is reflecting but not in the tests.
Comments model that RSpec is using does not have the `is_public` boolean attribute.
I thought this was because of the way I setup FactoryBot class for the comment model. Also blamed the boolean attribute issue with RSpec.